Thursday, August 9, 2012

My New Friend

Two nights ago I ordered a laptop, and today it came!  It was my first big purchase ever, and I was so excited last night, I couldn't even fall asleep. I had the same anxious, excited, and happy feeling you get the night before Santa comes. For the past two weeks I've been babysitting everyday, so I finally had a little bit of money and I decided I really wanted a laptop. Now usually, people (meaning my two sisters, Megan and Suzanne), would be shocked that I would ever just drop six hundred dollars so, on the spot... But, I will admit, I am a little bit of a money hoarder, as my sisters call it.. but it's only because money is so hard for me to come by usually! Anyways, here are some pictures:

Mr. FedEx!
Signing for la computadora.
eeeeppp!
And there we go!



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... a money hoarder. I guess not anymore! Cute pictures, Rach!

    ReplyDelete