Friday, August 17, 2012

Pool & Plaza

While the rest of the family went back home, Suzanne and I decided to stay behind in VA Beach for a couple of days. Yesterday we went to my aunt's pool for the afternoon and then came back to my grandma's house and watched "What Lies Beneath". Originally we were gonna watch JAWS since we were watching Shark Week, (and since none of us had ever seen it), but it was checked out. :( So we all settled with What Lies Beneath. But I wasn't a fool, and I wasn't gonna be scared during the movie, so after watching the first three minutes I looked up the spoiler to the ending. Probably not the point of suspenseful movies, hehe. ;) Today we went to Plaza Azteca with Grandma and played cards all afternoon! And tomorrow Suzanne and I are headed home!


POOL!
Suzanne in the pool.

cousins

Action Shot!!


Kung Fu Masta

lol Katelyn

Lauren

Everybody put your hands in the air!

wiiiii!

Our fail attempt at underwater photos...




Cool picture of the water.


PLAZA AZTECA

Aunt Sheri & Suzanne

Fresh made guacamole

Jared & Lauren

Suzanne, Grandma, Me, Aunt Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment