Friday, August 31, 2012

Golden Skate World


Last night we went to Golden Skate World for the boy's fundraiser. It was Bryce and Ryan's first time going roller skating, and they were sooo excited until they realized how hard it is to actually skate. I got my skates earlier this summer, because I really wanted some. Until I actually learned how to skate, which took awhile, the boys would always say if they had skates, they would be way much better than I was, which was obviously proven false last night, because I don't think this whole summer I've fallen as much as both of them did last night!
Evan didn't go with us, but he LOVES my skates!

Here's some of Ryan's many falls..
Bryce & I
Ryan kinda started to get the hang of it.
But Bryce, not so much.
Ryan & Mom.
Ryan participated in the sock race.
YAY RYAN!
Bryce with his friend.
Ryan & I with Bryce & his friend.
Bryce was having a lot of trouble on the rink, and throughout the night developed a crawling method...haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment