Monday, October 8, 2012

"Homecoming"


Here's me bowling. :))
In place of homecoming, a couple of us decided to get all dressed up and go bowling instead. Oh, and of course, just like formal we went to go get my dress thirty minutes before the actual event, but at least we found something! Well truthfully I thought it was going to be really boring, so I wasn't going to go or buy a dress or anything, but then Suzanne ended up convincing me to go, so I went. And it was pretty fun.
Dinner at our house.

Group Shot.



Funny Shot.

Me with my bestttttttttttttttttttttttt friend!



dramatic pose.

JUMP SHOT!
Zac, Cameron, Rachel, Taylor, Anna, Suzanne, Anna.

Lifting up the boys. :)

Liberty Lanes!!

;)

Zac & Scott.

Anna, Zac, & Cameron.

Anna, Taylor, & Me.

Anna with Sawyer and Liz who decided to join us after a very eventful evening. 

Anna, Scott, and Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment