Monday, October 15, 2012

little buddies

Being at home all the time now, I've made quite a few friends.
Geno. He's one of my besttttt friends. He'll always just open my door and come into my room and sit on my bed and watch me do school work, and eventually falls asleep :) I guess he just loves being around me, and who wouldn't? 

All of the babies do this. So you know how Webkinz used to be really popular, right? Well I guess over the years I've collected twenty or so, and they can't just sit on my bed (because that's Vectors job, he's my big bear, lol), & they're wayyy to adorable to throw away, so I just keep them under my bed in this bucket... Well, that's where they used to stay until Evan discovered them under the bed, and now more times than not all the animals are just sprawled across the floor. But before Evan likes to tip the bucket over, he just loves to join the animals in the bucket. Cute boy.

Here's another one of the baby.

Oh and the weirdo also loves to do this. Well first, he throws everything out of this part of my dresser, then he climbs up and puts his head in and tries to crawl through the wood as though it's going to lead to Narnia, but he gets stuck and starts screaming his fool head off. Then I have to stop whatever I'm doing at the moment and come help him get out... and he just keeps doing it over and over and over again until I decide it's time to throw him out of my room. 

Sometimes I just look up from my school work and see the cutest things, such as Evan sleeping on the floor. He must have been super tired because he fell asleep playing with my Webkinz. :)

Evan and the two blonde babies. They don't usually all get on the toddler bed at the same, so I thought it was pretty cute when they were up there all talking to each other. 

Evan, Geno, and Kyan.

Evan's new thing. Climbing. He climbs onto EVERYTHING nowadays. And it can be a little frightening at times, because if he falls off the bar stool he can crack his head open! But, it's mostly just annoying, because now he has access to even more things than he did before.

This was the first and only time he's fallen asleep in the toddler bed, I was just working on some Spanish and he fell asleep. This kid is probably gonna be bilingual because he's always around when I'm practicing on my Spanish, haha. But he ended up falling off of it I think because I heard him crying and I came to get him and he was on the floor.

Geno & Evan.

The cutest little boy (:

Oh how cute, waving my flag around in his flag shirt.

Oh, and one Friday evening Carter joined the fun, so there were FOUR little boys under the age of two at our house. It was just a lil bit cray.

That is one adorable little boy. (:

The Ky man.

The other day at Bryce & Ryan's fall picnic, Evan was falling in love with the Rubber Duckies.

:)

Ky and Evan watching a Diego movie on my laptop that I got for Evan at the Library.

Even though these babies (especially Evan because he loves to get into allllllll of my stuff) drive me crazy most of the time, I love them to death! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment