Monday, October 8, 2012

Romney Rally

Thursday afternoon Mom and I decided to head down to a Mitt Romney Rally. We got to see lots of famous people speak, and Trace Adkins perform. (Here's the link to the first song Trace Adkins performed.)

Governor Allen's wife.

And I got my picture with her!

A pic of Mitt & Paul.


Pretty sunset at the rally.

Mrs. Allen speaking.

Paul Ryan coming out.

Paul on the screen.



Mitt Romney coming to meet the crowd.


Romney & Ryan.


Pretty sunset. I like the way the edges turned out.

Trace Adkins at the beginning of the rally.

Signs along the way to the Expoland where the convention was held.

The press!

Lots of news crews were there.

Well here's a preview of what happens when you ask the elderly to take your picture...


We got a redo done by a younger lady.
So total we heard that there were OVER 30,000 people there! It was a lot of fun, but on the way home at 11:30 I was extra tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment